Home Remodeling Contractors Resource

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 19, 2019, 10:04:54 PM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  All Around Home Remodeling
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Bathroom
| | |-+  What About Using Heated Floors In Bathroom?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: What About Using Heated Floors In Bathroom?  (Read 6316 times)
sam
« on: March 26, 2010, 05:25:09 AM »

For the past couple of days, I have been trying to add a luxurious touch in my bathroom to make it more comfortable and convenient for me and for my family. One of my friends suggests to me to replace existing old tile floors of my bathroom with heated floors. Though he repeatedly assured me that implementation of heated flooring is not a big deal, I have my own peculiar inhibition. Actually, I do not know how to do it or where to start it. This is the reason why I badly need some information about advantages and disadvantages of using heated floors in bathroom so that I can make a final decision quickly. I am quite apprehensive about the cost as well. So, please tell me how I can install heated floors in my bathroom without incurring huge cost. And if possible please post names of some reliable heated bathroom floors suppliers, because I do not want to get cheated. Thanks in advance and looking forward to your prompt response.
Kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 05:53:44 AM »

Heated floors has its unique advantages. You will definitely like the warmth in wintry days if you install heated floors in your bathroom. It will warm up the entire bathroom and what’s more, you would not have to spill out money for that purpose. I have installed it in my bathroom and I am deeply enjoying it. You have asked to post names of some heated bathroom floors suppliers but I think you can do it yourself. Better to contact any local floor supplier because he is the best person out there who can help you in this regard.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length