Home Remodeling Contractors Resource

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 12, 2019, 05:42:50 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  All Around Home Remodeling
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Flooring
| | |-+  To Use Or Not To Use Traditional Flooring
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: To Use Or Not To Use Traditional Flooring  (Read 4703 times)
sam
« on: March 26, 2010, 03:48:23 AM »

I just got married and moving to a new location due to some family issues. Now, I need everything to be picture perfect in my new home. I am trying to make it as comfortable as possible so that my wife and I can enjoy a decent life there. I am using good quality materials to decorate my house, but I am not quite sure whether traditional flooring would be perfect for my new house or not. I have already interacted with my friends and relatives, but they failed to solve this issue. As decoration is almost completed, I am in a big trouble. I like comfort of traditional flooring but I would like to get some useful information about it so that I would not have to face any kind of trouble in near future. Please help me to fix this issue. Waiting for your replies.
Kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2010, 05:54:34 AM »

Traditional flooring, as far as my knowledge is concerned, is good enough to make your home comfortable. As different varieties of traditional floorings are now available in market, you can have ample options to choose from. However, if you are trying to add a little bit of variety in your rooms, you can opt for hardwood flooring. However, in my opinion, traditional flooring is the best thing for you.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length