Home Remodeling Contractors Resource

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 12, 2019, 05:33:35 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  All Around Home Remodeling
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Roof
| | |-+  Weird roof leaking problem
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Weird roof leaking problem  (Read 4529 times)
deve

View Profile
« on: March 30, 2010, 12:24:34 AM »

Something weird is happening with roofing of my house. There is not a single leak, gap or anything like that in it. Shingles are not loose at all and everything is in perfect order but water still comes in from some unknown places. It is now becoming a permanent issue. I have thoroughly checked roofing system but failed to find out anything wrong in it. I am really confused about it. I have already replaced the entire roofing system last summer but the problem is still haunting me. Can anyone help me here to fix this issue?
Alex

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 12:27:02 AM »

Posting some photos of roof would be great. It would help us to pinpoint the problem precisely. It is really tough to locate the leaks when you are on the roof. I would suggest you to inspect the entire thing from inside. Keep a close eye on it especially on rough weather. If possible, try to check all corners. You said that you have replaced entire roofing system few months ago. Therefore, in that case, you need to check the joining points carefully. Hope this you will help you to fix this issue. Keep us updated with the latest development in this regard.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length