Home Remodeling Contractors Resource

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 12, 2019, 05:44:00 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: SMF - Just Installed!

+  All Around Home Remodeling
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Solar Panel
| | |-+  Can I use solar panel for reducing energy consumption of my rooms?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Can I use solar panel for reducing energy consumption of my rooms?  (Read 5689 times)
Alex

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2010, 07:15:01 AM »

I am really in deep trouble. Electricity bill of my household is increasing every month and I am unable to stop it. Now, what should I do in this situation? Should I install solar panel in my house? However, I do not know how much it will cost. Please give me some information in this regard. Can it help me to reduce energy consumption of my rooms?

I would like to know one more thing. What should do during wintry season? Can solar panel resist cold temperate? If not what kind of precautions I have to take? Waiting for your response.
Kim

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2010, 07:16:12 AM »

By installing solar panels in your house, you can save up to 60% of electricity bill. Though initial cost of solar panel installation can anywhere between $7 and $10, it can come in handy in long run. You should not feel dejected if you do not have the required amount of money as the installation cost of solar panel is expected to drop within few years.

However, I am not sure whether government still offers subsidy on solar panel installation or not. I think other members can give you some valuable information in this regard.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length